WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Temperatures are in the 60s today. Wind advisories remain in effect for Jefferson and Lewis counties. We will see more rain today, with heavy downpour expected toward this evening.
Temperatures will be in the 50s tomorrow and rain showers will continue throughout the day.
The rain is expected to subside by Saturday, giving the North Country a chance to enjoy some sunshine and temperatures reaching near 60 degrees.
Sunday will be dry with temperatures around 60 degrees. Some rain is possible for Sunday evening.
Temperatures will remain well below normal through next week. More rain is on the way for Monday and temperatures will be around 50 degrees.
The rain will clear up by Tuesday, but temperatures remain in the 50s through Wednesday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- North Country Wake Up Weather: Saturday April 17th
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting
- White House COVID-19 Response Team announces additional funding to fight COVID-19 variants
- Group seeks to build trust in health care among vaccine-hesitant
- Paycheck Fairness Act passes in House, faces uphill battle in Senate
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.