WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Today is mostly sunny with temperatures in the mid-50s. There will be rain showers tonight and the possibility of some thunder, with temperatures around 40 degrees.
Tomorrow will be mostly cloudy with temperatures in the 50s.
Thursday will be a rainy and chilly day, with temperatures in the 40s.
The rain will continue on Friday, along with the possibility of snow showers in some areas. Part of Tug Hill and the Adirondacks may see an accumulation of snow.
The rain will subside by Saturday, making way for some sunshine and temperatures in the 40s.
Easter Sunday should be a pleasant day weather-wise. Temperatures will be in the mid-50s.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Thanksgiving in the North Country: Mild temperatures and scattered showers
- Older New Yorkers reminded to receive annual flu shots
- WATCH: Wisconsin governor enacts statewide mask mandate
- President of NYSCOPBA calls on state to act as coronavirus cases continue to rise
- Select Watertown ash trees to be removed to protect against invasive Emerald Ash Borer
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.