WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Rain showers will move in overnight tonight and temperatures will be in the 50s. Tomorrow will be a rainy day with temperatures in the 50s.
The weather will be dry on Saturday and temperatures will move into the 60s.
The day will start out dry on Sunday, but the North Country will see rain later in the day. Temperatures will reach highs near 70 degrees.
Monday will be a rainy day with temperatures in the 50s. Tuesday and Wednesday will be dry with temperatures in the 60s.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Despite Democratic roadblocks, Senate moves forward with Trump’s Supreme Court nomination
- Dems and Trump trade blame for COVID-19 failures as election nears
- Americans struggle with food security amid pandemic
- Oklahoma woman with COVID-19 forced to find ICU bed in Texas as hospitalizations spike
- COVID-19 vaccine trial from AstraZeneca, Oxford approved to resume in US
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.