WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – We have temperatures in the 60s today. Scattered rain showers will move in later today. Lows overnight will be in the 50s.
Tomorrow will be a rainy day with temperatures in the 50s. The weather will be dry on Saturday and temperatures will move into the 60s.
The day will start out dry on Sunday, but the North Country will see rain later in the day. Temperatures will reach highs near 70 degrees.
Monday will be a rainy day with temperatures in the 50s. Tuesday and Wednesday will be dry with temperatures in the 60s.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Final stretch: Presidential campaigns hit the trail hard in southern states with one week left until Election Day
- Judge Barrett joins Supreme Court as new justice, Democrats worried for future of the country
- Election Day lead-up sees record early voting in many states
- Tracy Mitrano visits Chemung County Board of Elections before debate
- ‘Senseless act’: Bicyclist pushed by passenger in passing minivan dies; attacker also killed
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.