WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Temperatures will be in the 60s this evening, before dropping into 40s overnight.
We’ll wake up to sunny skies and temperatures in the 60s tomorrow morning. Temperatures will rise into the 70s during the day.
Temperatures will be in the 70s this weekend, then increase to 80 degrees on Monday. We’ll have clear skies this weekend, lasting through Tuesday.
Temperatures will be in the 70s on Monday and Tuesday, but we’ll see possible thunderstorms and rain beginning on Monday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Senators press colleges on coronavirus safety plans to reopen campuses
- Senate Dems: Republicans’ words aren’t enough to address police brutality, racial justice
- 2021 recruit Benny Williams announces he is coming to Syracuse
- Lawmaker: US has had worst response to pandemic worldwide
- Lawmakers divided over Mattis’ criticism of Trump’s response to protests
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.