WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Temperatures will be in the 60s this evening, before dropping into 40s overnight.
We’ll wake up to sunny skies and temperatures in the 60s tomorrow morning. Temperatures will rise into the 70s during the day.
Temperatures will be in the 70s this weekend, then increase to 80 degrees on Monday. We’ll have clear skies this weekend, lasting through Tuesday.
Temperatures will be in the 70s on Monday and Tuesday, but we’ll see possible thunderstorms and rain beginning on Monday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- North Country wake up weather Monday January 25, 2021
- Josh Allen after loss to Chiefs: “You’ve gotta score touchdowns against these guys”
- Reigning champion Chiefs dump Bills 38-24 in AFC title game
- Super Host: Bucs become 1st to play Super Bowl at home
- Mitch Morse returns to Arrowhead Stadium for the first time since signing with the Bills
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.