WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Today is going to stay sunny with temperatures in the 70s. Skies will be mostly cloudy overnight and temperatures will drop into the 40s.
We will have a sunny weekend with temperatures near 80 degrees on Saturday and Sunday.
Temperatures on Monday will be in the 70s. The North Country will most likely see scattered showers throughout the day.
More sunshine is on the way for Tuesday and Wednesday. Temperatures will be around 80 degrees.
We’ll see more scattered showers on Thursday. Temperatures will remain in the 80s.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Pres. Trump takes on social media outlets with an executive order
- Pelosi on George Floyd death: ‘We saw a murder’
- SU tells season ticket holders it is planning for reduced capacity for football season
- Boston Marathon canceled, will be held virtually amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Emergency Rent Relief Act of 2020 passes NYS Senate and Assembly
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.