WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Sunshine continues through this evening with temperatures in the 60s.
Skies will be mostly cloudy overnight and temperatures will drop into the 40s. Any rain showers should stay south of the North Country.
We will have a sunny weekend with temperatures near 80 degrees on Saturday and Sunday.
Temperatures on Monday will be in the 70s. The North Country will most likely see scattered rain showers throughout the day.
More sunshine is on the way for Tuesday and Wednesday. Temperatures will be around 80 degrees.
We’ll see more scattered rain showers on Thursday. Temperatures will remain in the 80s.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Senators press colleges on coronavirus safety plans to reopen campuses
- Senate Dems: Republicans’ words aren’t enough to address police brutality, racial justice
- 2021 recruit Benny Williams announces he is coming to Syracuse
- Lawmaker: US has had worst response to pandemic worldwide
- Lawmakers divided over Mattis’ criticism of Trump’s response to protests
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.