WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Temperatures are in the 80s today and the humidity is high, making it feel even warmer outside.
Temperatures will be in the 60s overnight, before rising back into the 80s tomorrow and Thursday.
Temperatures will be in the 70s on Friday and the North Country will see rain showers and thunderstorms throughout the day.
Temperatures are much cooler for the weekend, reaching into the 60s on Saturday and into the 50s on Sunday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Bruno the Bear makes it to Missouri on interstate trek
- Newsfeed Now: Diver gets hooked; boy calls 911 to save sister
- Operation Warp Speed: Lawmakers briefed on program to fast-track COVID-19 vaccine
- Financial ruin could be brewing for U.S. craft breweries
- Trade relationship tested after USMCA goes into effect during pandemic
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.