WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Temperatures will drop into the 50s overnight. Rain showers will continue throughout the night. Cold fronts moving in may spark thunderstorms, so we’ll look out for the possibility of those becoming severe.
Temperatures will be in the 60s tomorrow and in the 50s on Sunday. Weekend temperatures are lower than normal for the end of May, but both days will be dry and the humidity will be much lower than it has been this week. Overnight temperatures this weekend will be in the low 40s.
Temperatures will be in the 60s on Monday and Tuesday. More rain is expected for Wednesday, before the skies clear and temperatures increase into the 70s on Thursday and Friday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Convention countdown: How coronavirus is impacting preps for RNC in Florida, DNC in Wisconsin
- Lawmakers urge studies on how trauma, post-traumatic stress impacts police officers’ use of force
- Senator: Brands, companies should take action against racial inequality
- What you need to know about bubonic plague, the disease behind ‘Black Death’
- Four new confirmed COVID-19 cases in St. Lawrence County
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.