WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – The rain will clear up this afternoon and we’ll see the sun shining again. Temperatures are around 50 degrees, which is well below normal for this time of year.
We’ll have clear skies overnight with lows in the 30s.
Temperatures only reach a high in the upper 40s tomorrow, but the day will be mostly sunny.
Temperatures will be in the 50s on Wednesday and Thursday, before dropping into the 40s on Friday and staying that way through the weekend.
There is a chance for snow on Saturday that could accumulate up to 2 inches.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Watertown City School District staff member tests positive for COVID-19
- Samaritan Medical Center allowing 1 support person per emergency department patient
- Coronavirus cases confirmed at 3 nursing homes in Arkansas, 1 in Centerton
- Connecticut couple accused of forcing child to sleep in closet, kneel on tacks, drink hot sauce
- From muted mics to topics chosen, here’s what you need to know about the final Trump-Biden debate
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.