WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – We will end our day today with some sunshine and drier temperatures. We’ll have clear skies overnight with lows in the 30s.
Temperatures only reach a high in the upper 40s tomorrow, but the day will be mostly sunny.
Temperatures will be in the 50s on Wednesday and Thursday, before dropping into the 40s on Friday and staying that way through the weekend.
There is a chance for snow on Saturday that could accumulate up to 2 inches.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- St. Lawrence County reports 16 new COVID-19 cases Monday, 3 hospitalized
- Watertown City School District looks ahead while addressing rising COVID-19 concerns
- ‘We are blowing up the precedent’: Dems argue against vote to confirm Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- City of Watertown Police ask for public assistance to identify man with possible knowledge of bulgary
- 60,000 in Southern California to evacuate after blaze grows
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.