WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Temperatures today are in the 60s, which is cooler than normal for this time of year. Brief passing showers are possible later this afternoon. Temperatures will drop into the 50s overnight.
Tomorrow will be a rainy day with temperatures in the 60s. The rain will continue on Wednesday.
The weather will dry up and warm up for Thursday, with temperatures in the 70s. Temperatures will reach a high near 80 degrees on Friday.
The rain will return on Saturday and temperatures will reach a high in the 70s. Temperatures will drop into the 60s on Sunday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Massive JRC building renovation to begin immediately following groundbreaking ceremony
- White House hosts event to share positive police stories as Congress works on reform
- Doctors, nurses face ‘moral injury’ dilemma with COVID patients
- Lawmakers hope other teams will follow Redskins’ lead
- Save local stages: Concert venue industry urges Congress for COVID-19 relief
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.