WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Temperatures today are in the 60s, which is cooler than normal for this time of year. Brief passing showers are possible later this afternoon. Temperatures will drop into the 50s overnight.
Tomorrow will be a rainy day with temperatures in the 60s. The rain will continue on Wednesday.
The weather will dry up and warm up for Thursday, with temperatures in the 70s. Temperatures will reach a high near 80 degrees on Friday.
The rain will return on Saturday and temperatures will reach a high in the 70s. Temperatures will drop into the 60s on Sunday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Made in NNY featuring Buck Dharma of Blue Oyster Cult
- NY AG helps secure $17.5 following The Home Depot data breach
- How your state cooks Thanksgiving turkey: roast, deep-fry, smoke
- Fort Drum Girl Scouts learn entrepreneur skills, give back to North Country through gift bazaar
- Dow passes 30,000 points on vaccine hopes, Biden transition
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.