WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Today is a breezy day with temperatures in the 60s. Lows will be in the 40s overnight.
Tomorrow will be partly cloudy with temperatures in the 60s. Temperatures will rise into the 70s on Sunday and Monday, then reach almost 80 degrees on Tuesday.
Temperatures will be in the 80s on Wednesday and Thursday. There is currently no rain in the forecast for next week.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- 33 new COVID-19 cases confirmed in St. Lawrence County on Thanksgiving Eve
- Josh Allen reflects on first NFL start in 2018 vs. Chargers
- 5-time felon arrested for reported burglary of occupied home
- Thanksgiving in the North Country: Mild temperatures and scattered showers
- Older New Yorkers reminded to receive annual flu shots
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.