WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Today is a breezy day with temperatures in the 60s. Lows will be in the 40s overnight.
Tomorrow will be partly cloudy with temperatures in the 60s. Temperatures will rise into the 70s on Sunday and Monday, then reach almost 80 degrees on Tuesday.
Temperatures will be in the 80s on Wednesday and Thursday. There is currently no rain in the forecast for next week.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Voter access or voter integrity? Congress debates Republican-backed bills
- Derek Chauvin sentencing: What we know about potential prison time
- Derek Chauvin convicted in murder trial over George Floyd’s killing
- Why 1 murder count against Chauvin may not stick
- Derek Chauvin convicted in death of George Floyd
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.