WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Temperatures are around 60 degrees this evening. Lows will be in the 40s overnight.
Tomorrow will be partly cloudy with temperatures in the 60s. Temperatures will rise into the 70s on Sunday and Monday, then reach almost 80 degrees on Tuesday.
Temperatures will be in the 80s Wednesday through Friday. There is currently no rain in the forecast for next week.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- North Country wake up weather Sunday April 18, 2021
- North Country Wake Up Weather: Saturday April 17th
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting
- White House COVID-19 Response Team announces additional funding to fight COVID-19 variants
- Group seeks to build trust in health care among vaccine-hesitant
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.