WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Temperatures will remain in the 60s this evening. Lows will be in the 40s overnight.
Tomorrow will be partly cloudy with temperatures in the 60s. Temperatures will rise into the 70s on Sunday and Monday, then reach almost 80 degrees on Tuesday.
Temperatures will be in the 80s Wednesday through Friday. There is currently no rain in the forecast for next week.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- As Syracuse moves forward with winter sports, John Wildhack says “Everything that we do, we do in consultation with the Onondaga Department of Health”
- SU men’s basketball adds Rider to its non-conference slate
- SC congressman hoping Biden administration can bring Americans together
- Health and Human Services looking at mid-December for COVID-19 vaccine distributions to states
- Biden becomes first presidential candidate to reach 80 million votes
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.