WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Temperatures will be in the 50s overnight. We’ll also have rain tonight, along with some thunder. Highs tomorrow will be near 70 degrees, but it will be a rainy day.
Thursday and Friday will be dry with temperatures in the 70s. We’ll see more rain on Saturday. Temperatures drop back into the 60s on Sunday and reach a high around 70 degrees on Monday and Tuesday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Bruno the Bear makes it to Missouri on interstate trek
- Newsfeed Now: Diver gets hooked; boy calls 911 to save sister
- Operation Warp Speed: Lawmakers briefed on program to fast-track COVID-19 vaccine
- Financial ruin could be brewing for U.S. craft breweries
- Trade relationship tested after USMCA goes into effect during pandemic
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.