WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Temperatures will be in the 60s today and any rain showers will taper off throughout the day.
We’ll have more rain showers overnight tonight with temperatures in the 50s. Highs tomorrow will be near 70 degrees, but it will be a rainy day.
Thursday and Friday will be dry with temperatures in the 70s. We’ll see more rain on Saturday. Temperatures drop back into the 60s on Sunday and reach a high around 70 degrees on Monday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Ventura County officials ID body found in Lake Piru as missing actress Naya Rivera
- White House turns on Fauci as Trump minimizes virus spike
- Hot, hot, hot! What you should know to keep yourself safe in extreme heat
- New York State Senate and Assembly holding joint public hearing on redistricting
- Massive JRC building renovation to begin immediately following groundbreaking ceremony
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.