WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – We’ll have scattered thunderstorms throughout the evening. There will be scattered rain showers overnight with temperatures in the 60s.
Tomorrow will be cooler and breezy with temperatures in the 70s. Temperatures will be in the 70s for the remainder of the week.
We may see scattered rain showers and thunderstorms on Saturday.
Temperatures rise back into the 80s on Tuesday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera missing, presumed dead after 4-year-old son found adrift on boat in Lake Piru
- Ivy League cancels fall sports, including football, over COVID-19 concerns
- Police reform: Congress working to reach compromise to move forward
- Supreme Court: Employers can opt out of birth control coverage
- Lawmakers push back on order to send international students back home amid online learning
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.