WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Today is breezy with temperatures near 70 degrees. We’ll have mostly clear skies overnight with lows around 60 degrees.
Tomorrow and Friday will be mostly sunny with temperatures in the mid-70s. Temperatures remain in the 70s on Saturday, but we will have afternoon rain showers and thunderstorms.
Temperatures will be near 80 degrees on Sunday, then will rise into the 80s for Monday and Tuesday.
There is another chance for storms on Monday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Police reform: Congress working to reach compromise to move forward
- Supreme Court: Employers can opt out of birth control coverage
- Lawmakers push back on order to send international students back home amid online learning
- White House Coronavirus Task Force pressures schools to reopen with limited federal guidance
- Second stimulus check: Dems urge McConnell to end recess, take up COVID-19 relief bill
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.