WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Temperatures will be in the 60s this evening. We’ll have mostly clear skies overnight with lows around 60 degrees.
Tomorrow and Friday will be mostly sunny with temperatures in the mid-70s.
Temperatures remain in the 70s on Saturday, but we will have afternoon rain showers and thunderstorms.
Temperatures will be near 80 degrees on Sunday, then will rise into the 80s for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
There is another chance for storms on Monday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- North Country wake up weather Sunday April 18, 2021
- North Country Wake Up Weather: Saturday April 17th
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting
- White House COVID-19 Response Team announces additional funding to fight COVID-19 variants
- Group seeks to build trust in health care among vaccine-hesitant
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.