WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Temperatures will be in the 60s this evening. We’ll have mostly clear skies overnight with lows around 60 degrees.
Tomorrow and Friday will be mostly sunny with temperatures in the mid-70s.
Temperatures remain in the 70s on Saturday, but we will have afternoon rain showers and thunderstorms.
Temperatures will be near 80 degrees on Sunday, then will rise into the 80s for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
There is another chance for storms on Monday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Florida man curses out elderly woman who asked him to wear a mask at Costco
- “Don’t Be a Zombie” video contest open for Lewis County residents
- United Airlines sending layoff notices to nearly half of US employees
- “America’s Greatest Chicken Wing Party” to replace Wingfest this year
- ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera missing, presumed dead after 4-year-old son found adrift on boat in Lake Piru
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.