WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – This evening will be mostly cloudy with temperatures in the 70s. We’ll have partly cloudy skies overnight with temperatures in the 60s.
Tomorrow will be mostly sunny with highs near 80 degrees.
This weekend will be wet with temperatures in the 70s. The rain will begin Saturday morning with continued scattered rain showers in the afternoon. Showers will linger on Sunday morning and will eventually dry out later in the day.
Temperatures will rise into the 80s beginning on Monday and lasting throughout the week.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera missing, presumed dead after 4-year-old son found adrift on boat in Lake Piru
- Ivy League cancels fall sports, including football, over COVID-19 concerns
- Police reform: Congress working to reach compromise to move forward
- Supreme Court: Employers can opt out of birth control coverage
- Lawmakers push back on order to send international students back home amid online learning
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.