WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Today is dry with temperatures in the 80s. We’ll have clear skies overnight with temperatures in the 60s.
Tomorrow will be mostly sunny with temperatures in the 80s. There will be a couple thunderstorms on Friday, but the remainder of the week will be dry and hot.
Temperatures will be near 90 degrees at the start of next week before reaching 90 degrees on Tuesday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Who will Biden pick? Democratic lawmakers weigh in on possible VP picks
- Trump campaign keeps pushing for earlier debate
- Giants’ Baker charged in robbery; Dunbar won’t be prosecuted
- Trump administration announces federal prison count is lowest in nearly 20 years
- Giants 2-time Super Bowl champion long-snapper Zak DeOssie retires
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.