WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Today is hot and sunny with temperatures in the upper 90s. The humidity is very high, making the real feel temperatures above 100 degrees. There is still a heat advisory in effect.
Temperatures will be in the low 70s overnight and some much needed rain is expected. Scattered thunderstorms will carry into tomorrow with highs being in the low 80s.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Eric Trump says Harris as Biden’s VP doesn’t worry Trump campaign
- Syracuse football players once again sit out of practice
- Bills contract extentions: Brandon Beane, you’re up
- Back to school: Dept. of Defense outlines plan for military schools to reopen
- Reopening schools for special ed students complicated decision