WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Scattered thunderstorms will continue this afternoon, but give way to clear skies overnight.
Temperatures will be comfortable tomorrow with a low humidity and highs in the upper 70s. Sunny skies can also be expected tomorrow.
The sunshine will last into the rest of the week and temperatures will continue to rise.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Fauci: Life as we knew it won’t return until ‘many, many months’ into 2021
- NY Blitz Digital Huddle: Week 8
- Player Profile: Kyler Fackrell
- Trump, Biden campaign on same turf in battleground Florida
- As COVID-19 surges in Iowa, Congress still can’t pass relief