WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Scattered thunderstorms will continue this afternoon, but give way to clear skies overnight.
Temperatures will be comfortable tomorrow with a low humidity and highs in the upper 70s. Sunny skies can also be expected tomorrow.
The sunshine will last into the rest of the week and temperatures will continue to rise.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Warren County officials holding press conference on Rachel Ray house fire
- SUNY Canton recognizes Chancellor’s Award recipients
- Houses explode in Baltimore, killing 1 and trapping 1, fire union says
- No car seats left after overwhelming response to Watertown giveaway
- NYS hunting and trapping licenses on sale now