WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Today the high will be 75 degrees and scattered thunderstorms are expected to continue until this evening. Due to the abundance of rain we have received, it is important to watch out for flooding.
Skies will be clear overnight and lows will be in the 60s. Tomorrow will be partly cloudy, with clear skies and highs in the upper 70s.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- ‘Zombie cicadas’ infected with mind-controlling fungus emerge
- From behind nursing home window, Colorado woman meets grandson she never knew
- American Idol holds first ever virtual auditions
- NYSUT and UFT set demands in event of positive COVID-19 cases in schools
- 8-5-20: Thunderstorms should clear up by this afternoon