WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Today the high will be 75 degrees and scattered thunderstorms are expected to continue until this evening. Due to the abundance of rain we have received, it is important to watch out for flooding.
Skies will be clear overnight and lows will be in the 60s. Tomorrow will be partly cloudy, with clear skies and highs in the upper 70s.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Senators grill Twitter, Facebook, Google CEOs on political fairness
- 7 new cases of COVID-19 confirmed in 24 hours in Jefferson County
- Department of Interior waives national park entrance fees for 5th grade students
- Big tech CEOs grilled in Senate hearing
- St. Lawrence County reports 5 new COVID-19 cases on Wednesday