WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Temperatures will remain warm this evening with highs in the low-80s. Clear skies are expected overnight.
Tomorrow morning it will be partly cloudy with temperatures in the 80s. As the day progresses there is a higher chance of thunderstorms. These thunderstorms will carry on into the end of the week.
Temperatures will rise this weekend, reaching nearly 80 degrees by Sunday. The highest chance for rain will be on Friday.
Stay up to date with your local weather at ABC50.
- “One mistake didn’t win or lose a game” Dino Babers reacts to Syracuse heartbreaking loss to NC State
- Bills K Tyler Bass is finding his groove after shaky start to rookie season
- Bills place WR John Brown on injured reserve
- Erie County Assemblymember urges Gov. Cuomo to avoid shutdown of small retailers
- Last chance to vote in round one of our Christmas movie bracket