WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Today is partly cloudy with temperatures in the mid-80s. Temperatures will be nearly 70 degrees overnight. Brief passing showers are possible throughout the night.
Temperatures will be in the mid-80s tomorrow. We will be looking out for afternoon thunderstorms.
The weekend will be hot and dry with temperatures in the 80s. Temperatures will be around 90 degrees at the start of next week.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Pet chihuahua saves man’s life after stroke
- New legislation prevents rural hospitals from losing Critical Access Hospital designation
- 10 things you can do to nail your Zoom job interview
- Indiana woman who died in mobile home during storm was found clutching child
- 14-year-old contracts COVID-19, ‘I thought I was going to die’
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.