WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Temperatures will be warm today with highs in the 80s. Skies will be partly cloudy and dry. Overnight temperatures will drop down to 69 degrees and skies will be clear.
Tomorrow is expected to be warm again with temperatures in the 80s. These temperatures will continue throughout the week. Tomorrow night there is a chance for PM thunderstorms.
Visit ABC50 for your daily weather updates and interactive radar!
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- ‘Absurd’: $1B earmarked for PPE spent on body armor, jet parts
- Bills defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier: “It’s better for our team when we have balance”
- Bills LB Tremaine Edmunds working to get back to full strength this week vs. Raiders
- 150 million rapid COVID-19 tests to be distributed to all U.S. states