WATERTOWN. N.Y. (WWTI) — Temperatures will be in the upper-70s today and some scattered showers are expected this evening. Overnight skies will be clear with highs in the upper-60s.
Tomorrow temperatures will be near 80 degrees and it will be sunny. Skies will be mostly dry tomorrow and Friday. However the North Country should see some rain and humidity by Sunday. The rain will continue into Monday.
- Feds offer $460 million in public transportation grants
- Coronavirus recovery: Lawmakers on both sides of aisle pushing help for small businesses
- House passes bill to establish Latino museum on the National Mall
- Body of ‘Miss Molly’ identified as Robin Ann Green of LA
- President Trump, Ivanka made donations to Harris’s campaign in 2014