WATERTOWN. N.Y. (WWTI) — Temperatures will be in the upper-70s today and some scattered showers are expected this evening. Overnight skies will be clear with highs in the upper-60s.
Tomorrow temperatures will be near 80 degrees and it will be sunny. Skies will be mostly dry tomorrow and Friday. However the North Country should see some rain and humidity by Sunday. The rain will continue into Monday.
- Lochte flops: Olympic career likely over after 7th in 200 IM
- Ryan Crouser goes big, breaks 31-year-old shot put record
- North Country Wake Up Weather: Saturday June 19th
- Report: US returning thousands of migrant minors into ‘harm’s way’
- United Airlines to update dress code for flight attendants, relax rules on tattoos, makeup, nose piercings