WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Temperatures will be in the upper-70s today and skies will be sunny. Overnight temperatures will be in the lower-60s and skies will be clear.
Tomorrow morning there is a chance for patchy fog. Temperatures will be in the low-80s by the end of the day. Saturday will be beautiful with sunny skies and temperatures in the mid-80s. Thunderstorms are expected Monday.
- North Country school district households to receive cash food benefits.
- Crane School Band Program switches to zoom for fall
- Seven new appointees to NYS Governor administration
- Police: Murder suspect tried to blame others for death of Ft. Hood soldier
- Trolls doll pulled after complaints it promotes child abuse