WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Temperatures will be warm today with highs in the mid-80s and sunny skies. Overnight temperatures will be in the mid-60s and skies will be clear.
Tomorrow temperatures will be in the mid-80s again and skies will be partly cloudy. Sunday will be rainy and muggy with temperatures in the low-80s. Rain is expected for most of next week.
- Who will Biden pick? Democratic lawmakers weigh in on possible VP picks
- Trump campaign keeps pushing for earlier debate
- Giants’ Baker charged in robbery; Dunbar won’t be prosecuted
- Trump administration announces federal prison count is lowest in nearly 20 years
- Giants 2-time Super Bowl champion long-snapper Zak DeOssie retires