WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Temperatures will remain warm this evening with highs in the mid-80s before cooling down to around 70 degrees overnight. Skies are expected to be clear overnight.
The warm weather will carry into the morning and temperatures will rise to the mid-90s. Sunny skies are expected throughout the day tomorrow.
The heat advisory will also carry into tomorrow with a high dew point and no chance of precipitation until the weekend. Looking towards the end of the week, we will see some thunderstorms on Saturday and Sunday, but temperatures will remain in the 80s.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Lebanese confront devastation after massive Beirut explosion
- Second stimulus checks: Sides hope to reach deal this week on package with $1,200 payments
- New York State facing the impacts of Tropical Storm Isaias
- Trump says massive explosion in Beirut was likely an ‘attack’
- Chipotle launches clothing line dyed using leftover avocado pits