WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Today is hot and muggy with temperatures in the mid-to-upper 80s. The humidity is high and there is a heat advisory in effect for most of the North Country. Temperatures will be nearly 70 degrees overnight with clear skies.
Temperatures will be even hotter tomorrow with highs in the low-90s. It will be sunny with no chance of precipitation tomorrow.
The end of the week will be cooler, with temperatures in the mid-80s, rain is expected as we head into the weekend.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- “One mistake didn’t win or lose a game” Dino Babers reacts to Syracuse heartbreaking loss to NC State
- Bills K Tyler Bass is finding his groove after shaky start to rookie season
- Bills place WR John Brown on injured reserve
- Erie County Assemblymember urges Gov. Cuomo to avoid shutdown of small retailers
- Last chance to vote in round one of our Christmas movie bracket