WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Today is hot and muggy with temperatures in the mid-to-upper 80s. The humidity is high and there is a heat advisory in effect for most of the North Country. Temperatures will be nearly 70 degrees overnight with clear skies.
Temperatures will be even hotter tomorrow with highs in the low-90s. It will be sunny with no chance of precipitation tomorrow.
The end of the week will be cooler, with temperatures in the mid-80s, rain is expected as we head into the weekend.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- North Country wake up weather Sunday June 12, 2021
- Congress looks towards legislative action to fight off cyber-attacks
- ‘I can do difficult:’ North Country residents completes EMT-Basic program at Thousand Islands Rescue Service
- North Country Wake Up Weather: Saturday June 12th
- Bipartisan group of senators form $1.2T infrastructure deal