WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Temperatures will be in the upper-70s this evening and skies will be partly cloudy. Overnight temperatures will be in the upper-60s and a brief shower is possible.
Tomorrow a cold front will be moving in, bringing lower temperatures in the 70s. The dew point will also drop by the end of the week. Temperatures will warm up to the mid-80s by the weekend.
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Stimulus check update: GOP, Democrats inching closer to aid compromise
- Lawmaker: Trump must answer for 200k+ lives lost to COVID-19 in first presidential debate
- Members of Congress look forward to first presidential debate
- Dems hold hearing on white supremacists within police depts