WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Temperatures will be warm today with highs in the upper-80s. It will also be very humid today and skies will be partly cloudy.
Tomorrow will be even warmer with temperatures expected to reach 88 degrees. There is a chance of rain tomorrow, but the rest of the week should be dry. This means that the North Country will continue to experience drought conditions.
- ‘Downton Abbey’ cast returning for sequel arriving in theaters in December
- Changes coming for food cart and truck vendors in NYC
- WATCH: Zoos, museums, movie theaters can increase capacity on April 26
- Buffalo organization that helps startups to receive $750K in federal funding
- Stalker arrested at Taylor Swift’s New York apartment building, police say