WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Temperatures will be warm today with highs in the upper-80s. It will also be very humid today and skies will be partly cloudy.
Tomorrow will be even warmer with temperatures expected to reach 88 degrees. There is a chance of rain tomorrow, but the rest of the week should be dry. This means that the North Country will continue to experience drought conditions.
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- ‘Absurd’: $1B earmarked for PPE spent on body armor, jet parts
- Bills defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier: “It’s better for our team when we have balance”
- Bills LB Tremaine Edmunds working to get back to full strength this week vs. Raiders
- 150 million rapid COVID-19 tests to be distributed to all U.S. states