WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Temperatures will be in the upper-70s this evening. A cold front is moving in which will bring some rain showers and lower the humidity. Overnight temperatures will be in the upper-60s.
Tomorrow temperatures will be in the low-80s and skies will be sunny. Although it is supposed to rain overnight, no more rain is expected until the beginning of next week.
- Old (Brady), young (Mahomes), different Super Bowl 55 awaits
- Mahomes weighs in on facing Brady in Super Bowl LV
- Buccaneers fans celebrate NFC championship win across Tampa Bay
- North Country wake up weather Monday January 25, 2021
- Josh Allen after loss to Chiefs: “You’ve gotta score touchdowns against these guys”