WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Temperatures will be in the upper-70s this evening. A cold front is moving in which will bring some rain showers and lower the humidity. Overnight temperatures will be in the upper-60s.
Tomorrow temperatures will be in the low-80s and skies will be sunny. Although it is supposed to rain overnight, no more rain is expected until the beginning of next week.
- Trump to hold rallies in Wisconsin areas labeled COVID-19 ‘red zones’ by White House task force
- Ford recalls over 700,000 vehicles because backup cameras can go dark
- Biden on Proud Boys: ‘Cease and desist. The American people will decide next POTUS’
- Bills Injury Reserve: September 30th
- Commission on Presidential Debates to make format changes following first Trump-Biden debate