WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Temperatures will be warm today with highs in the upper-80s and skies will be sunny. The humidity is relatively low, making for a wonderful summer day. Overnight temperatures will be in the mid-60s and skies will be partly cloudy.
Tomorrow will be sunny again and temperatures will be in the upper-80s. These warm temperatures will continue through the rest of the week.
- Bills give up a 25-point lead but escape with a win over the Rams to start 3-0
- Reggie Gilliam’s success stems from lifelong family support
- Governor Cuomo provides Sunday coronavirus update for NYS
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson: Joe Biden is ‘the best choice to lead our country’
- Texas woman says she was fired by Whataburger for wearing a Black Lives Matter mask