WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Temperatures will be in the lower-80s today and skies will be sunny. Overnight skies will be clear and temperatures will be in the mid-60s.
Tomorrow temperatures will be in the upper-80s and skies will be sunny. Rain is expected for Sunday and a cold front is moving in next week resulting in temperatures in the mid-70s.
- North Country wake-up weather: Nov. 28 and 29
- “You know we should of never played this game. It’s 100% my fault” Jim Boeheim post game following season-opening win over Bryant
- Syracuse opens the season with a thrilling win over Bryant
- Bills LB A.J. Klein says it’s ‘imperative’ for Bills defense to play their best football down the stretch
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments