WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Temperatures will be near 80 degrees this evening and skies will be sunny. Overnight temperatures will be in the mid-60s and skies will be clear.
Tomorrow temperatures will be in the upper-80s and skies will be mostly sunny. This weekend should be dry and warm, rain is not in the forecast until Monday.
- Sunny, warm Saturday for North Country
- HHS secretary touts Trump’s health care plan while Democrats say there’s nothing in it
- ‘Ruth Bader Ginsburg changed our country and the world’
- Business owners unsure if federal loans will be forgiven
- Watch: Restaurants fry up different takes on the empanada