WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Temperatures will be in the upper-80s today and skies will be sunny. Overnight temperatures will be in the 60s and skies will be clear.
Tomorrow temperatures will be in the upper-80s again and skies will be sunny. This warm weather will continue through Sunday, but Monday will bring cooler temperatures and rain.
- Americans load up on Halloween candy while waiting to see if trick or treating will happen
- Financial records from Trump Organization to be presented to NY Attorney General, Eric Trump to be interviewed
- Bus-size asteroid to zoom by Earth, ducking below satellites
- Bills Coach McDermott: Rams will be “a big challenge”
- Additional case of COVID-19 confirmed in Jefferson County, 62 quarantined