WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Temperatures will be in the upper-70s today and skies will be cloudy. Overnight temperatures will be in the upper-60s and skies will be cloudy.
Tomorrow temperatures will be in the mid-70s and thunderstorms are likely. It will be muggy and cloudy. Temperatures will be in the mid-70s for Wednesday and Thursday. Skies will be sunny Thursday and Friday.
For more weather updates and interactive radar check out ABC50!
- FBI: Glens Falls man filmed smoking weed in Capitol Building during insurrection
- Cause of fire that killed former Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh undetermined: officials
- 42 St. Lawrence County residents remain hospitalized as COVID-19 cases increase by 64 Tuesday
- Watch Live: Biden delivers remarks as administration set to purchase millions more COVID-19 vaccine doses
- Watertown-Fort Drum December 2020 unemployment rate down compared to 2019