WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Temperatures will be in the mid-70s today. Thunderstorms will continue this morning but should clear up by this afternoon. It will be breezy all day, so it will not be a good day to go boating.
Overnight skies will be clear and temperatures will be in the mid-60s. Tomorrow will be a beautiful day with temperatures in the mid-70s and sunny skies. There will also be low humidity tomorrow.
- 500,000 sharks might have to die to fight COVID-19, advocacy group says
- New York State clinical task force members to review all federally authorized COVID-19 vaccines
- Tennessee Titans, Minnesota Vikings suspend all in-person NFL activities over positive COVID-19 tests
- Solar storm brings northern lights to mainland US. Here’s how to watch
- Oct. 1 deadline approaches for Trump administration to issue ‘refugee ceiling’