WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Temperatures will be in the upper-70s this evening. Overnight temperatures will be in the lower-60s.
Tomorrow temperatures will be in the lower-80s and skies will be partly cloudy. These temperatures will not last for long, by next week temperatures will rise to almost 90 degrees for most of the week.
- Texas swimmer pushing through challenges; focused on competing in Tokyo Olympics
- Mountain Bike World Cup to return to West Virginia
- A mission to preserve Mexican Folkloric Dance
- Puede Network brings Ivy League drive and leadership to underserved community
- 11 killed in bar shooting in Mexico’s most violent state