WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Temperatures will be in the low-80s today and skies will be partly cloudy. It will not rain until next week on Tuesday, so the entire weekend should be dry.
Overnight temperatures will be in the low-60s and skies will be clear. Tomorrow temperatures will be in the low 80s and skies will be partly cloudy.
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Stimulus check update: GOP, Democrats inching closer to aid compromise
- Lawmaker: Trump must answer for 200k+ lives lost to COVID-19 in first presidential debate
- Members of Congress look forward to first presidential debate
- Dems hold hearing on white supremacists within police depts