WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Temperatures will be in the 60s overnight tonight.
We’ll see some isolated thunderstorms on Saturday with temperatures around 80 degrees.
Sunday and Monday will be mostly sunny with highs in the mid-80s.
There is a chance of rain on Tuesday, bringing temperatures down into the 70s on Wednesday and Thursday. More rain is possible next Friday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- ‘Absurd’: $1B earmarked for PPE spent on body armor, jet parts
- Bills defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier: “It’s better for our team when we have balance”
- Bills LB Tremaine Edmunds working to get back to full strength this week vs. Raiders
- 150 million rapid COVID-19 tests to be distributed to all U.S. states
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.